For the past few years Community Medical Centers' has honored its most enthusiastic supporters.
We celebrate these special people's passion at the Ultimate Party, held annually at Weber BMW.
Please congratulate our 2011 Ultimate People:
- Philanthropist Pete P. Peters, whose name graces Leon S. and Pete P. Peters Future Generations Center and who has generously supported Terry's House.
- Dr. Michael Synn, Medical Director of Clovis Community Medical Center's In-Vitro Fertilization Embryology Laboratory, who has tirelessly worked to generate support for the Clovis Community expansion
- Employee and volunteer Hope Donoho, who provides gracious support at every Foundation event
- Longtime volunteer and pioneer physician Dr. Kenneth O'Brien
- Terry's House development council co-chairs Jim Christian and Jeff Kroeker, whose support and contacts within the construction industry were instrumental in helping build our hospitality house for the families of critically ill patients at Community Regional Medical Center.