We’re celebrating National Healthcare Quality week (Oct. 26 – 30)! To celebrate, the Quality Management departments at Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC), Clovis Community Medical Center (CCMC), and Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital (FHSH) are hosting a week full of events for our staff and patients. Below is a schedule of events for the employees at CRMC and CCMC's Friday event. To all other employees, please see your manager for specific events occurring at your facility.
October 26 - 30 Quality Week educational activities at CRMC:
• Monday, October 26 - Kick Off: Unit PI Posters go on display in cafeteria.
• Tuesday, October 27 - Patient Day: Stickers on Patient food trays and Info cards on Cafeteria tables.
• Wednesday, October 28 - Unit Based Day: Manager checklist for unit activities.
• Thursday, October 29 - Quality Achievements: Coffee and pastries will be served from 8 - 10 a.m. in Sequoia East. We'll recognize CRMC's Quality achievements over the the past year.
• Friday, October 30 - Meet, Greet, and Treat: Meet your Quality Management department in Sequoia East from Noon to 2 p.m. to find out the winner of the PI Poster contest and be entered into a raffle to win a prize.
October 30 Quality Week activity at CCMC:
CCMC's Quality Management Department will be in the 5th floor NE Conference Room from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. We will be recognizing our quality achievements throughout the past year. Please join us for cake and punch and an opportunity to win prizes. The PI Poster winner will be announced!
The Quality leadership teams system-wide would like to thank all staff for striving to ensure high quality care on their units and throughout the organization. It takes a lot of dedication to achieve results of excellence and to “always” create the ideal patient experience. The Quality team is here to help staff ensure efficient, best practice delivery of accessible, high-quality and safe healthcare services.
Join us in thanking a Quality team member today for helping to keep our hospitals top notch! Please leave a comment below or give them a high-five when you see them roaming the halls this week.
Quality Leadership Teams