Access your health information. Anytime. Anyplace.
Community Medical Centers’ MyChart electronic health record is an easy, confidential way to access your medical information online.
This free, secure tool allows you to see selected portions of your medical records and view test results, medications, immunizations and allergies using a computer, mobile device or Apple Watch. MyChart does not reflect the complete contents of the medical record.
With MyChart You Can:
- View your diagnoses, tests or lab results
- View your current medications, immunizations and allergies
- View details of your past and upcoming appointments
- View your family member’s, child’s or dependent’s medical records
- Request prescription refills from participating providers.
- Access preventative care information
- Securely and confidentially communicate with your primary physician’s office or clinic healthcare team (participating providers)
- Link your family’s healthcare records
- Share your record
- Add personal notes to the Health Issues, Medications, Allergies, Immunizations and Preventative Care sections
- Read After Visit Summaries
- Add a two-step level verification to your MyChart account for added security
Ways to Access MyChart:
An Opportunity to Shape the Future of Healthcare!
Epic’s Patient Experience team builds software that millions of patients use to manage their health – including MyChart. Their team is always striving to make the software better and would love to hear from you!
If you would like to be contacted about potential research studies or opportunities to give feedback on new features, please fill out this 5-10 minute online survey. Studies may be done remotely or on Epic’s campus. If you’re able to come to Epic, they will provide you with a lunch and a tour of their campus!
For questions, please email PatientUserTesting@epic.com.
Learn more about MyChart by visiting MyChart.CommunityMedical.org.
For More Information
Urgent Medical Matters
MyChart is not to be used in emergencies or for messages that require immediate attention — for medical emergencies call 911.