“We’re delighted to see that those outside our healthcare system are hearing about the great workplace experience we provide our employees,” said Carla Milton, senior vice president of Human Resources.
“In our latest employee survey, our team members continued to give us high marks for providing great professional development and career growth opportunities, and for respectful managers who really care about their team members’ job satisfaction,” Milton added. “We also provide support for our employees’ well-being with on-site massages, a free fitness center, easy access to virtual physical, mental and financial health support services, and dedicated counselors who roam to units and facilitate supportive conversations.”
Forbes partnered with market research company Statista to create its list, surveying 70,000 employees across the U.S. and District of Columbia about the employees' own companies, as well as other employers. The anonymous surveys asked about topics like fair pay, working conditions, career development opportunities, a company’s image, employee safety and inclusivity.
Going beyond base benefits and compensationCommunity invests about $1 billion annually in salaries, wages and benefits for the organization’s most valuable asset — its employees, now more than 10,200 strong. This investment ensures team members are taken care of both on and off the clock.
Some additional benefits include:
- Scholarships, tuition and professional certification reimbursement
- Partnerships with educational institutions like Unitek College and University of Phoenix for discounted degrees and employee educational advancement
- Employee gym with access to free personal training
- Financial planning resources
- Free on-site electric vehicle charging
- Discounted pet insurance
- Discounted long-term care insurance for family members
Read more about what we’re doing to better the lives of all those we serve in our annual report.